Tough Talk for Business Professionals
Complete job search help system for job-seekers at the Business, Professional, & Technical levels. Includes 2 DVDs, 1 job search strategy book, and 1 resume guide.
This program is for management, technical, business and professional personnel who have not yet reached the executive suite, but want to go there. Learn how to network and interview effectively, blow past the gatekeepers and become rapidly re-employed, even in today’s difficult economy. Get some tough, up-to-date advice from renowned experts John and Nicole Heckers, who have the credentials and the experience to point you in the right direction.
If you’re a business professional who is looking for your next position, let John Heckers, MA, CPC, BCPC and Nicole Heckers, MA, BCPC take you through the nuances of finding a job in a slow economy.
Don’t go at it alone. Here’s your executive coach, delivered straight to your living room.
What You’ll Get:
- The Book: Getting Employed, Rapidly Finding Your Next Job (Even in Difficult Times)
- The Book: Business Professional Resume Guide
- The 2-Disc DVD series: Getting Employed LIVE! Our half-day class with 5 easy sessions, approximately 30 minutes each.
- Session 1: The 10 Things to Never Do in a Job Search
- Session 2: The Truth About Resumes
- Session 3: Effective Networking
- Session 4: Finding Hidden Jobs & Interviewing Basics
- Session 5: Keys to a Successful Interview
Join John and Nicole Heckers, top Executive Transition Coaches with 40 combined years of helping people with their careers. I’ll show you how to get past the gatekeepers, ace the interview, network effectively, and proactively search for the difficult to find jobs.
- Learn the ten killer mistakes most job hunters make and how to avoid them.
- Breeze through the top four “Killer Interview Questions” and ace the interview.
- Why you’ll never know why you didn’t get the job after the interview.
- No, you didn’t “come in second,” and, no, you don’t have “irons in the fire.” Learn how to avoid self-destructive self-deception and keep your job search on track, even when you think you have something “in the bag.”
- Learn how to make every networking meeting a successful one.
- Why HR is your worst enemy and how to get past them.
- Much, much more!
- The book: Getting Employed: Rapidly Finding Your Next Job Even in Difficult Times.
- The book: The Business, Professional and Technical Résumé Guide.
- Two DVDs containing our class for business, technical and professional personnel on finding the hidden jobs, interviewing, networking and rapidly finding your next job.
- A data CD containing our résumé templates and a listing of job boards nationally.
“John Heckers has a unique insight into barriers to effective communication and how to overcome them. Hispresentations are incisive, hard-hitting and get right to the point without “filler” or “fluff.” At the same time he has his audience laughing frequently at his humorous and light-hearted presentation of the deepest topics, making his direct point almost painless to absorb and implement.” - Patricia Pantzer
Nicole is a quiet force whose insight and observations are dead on target! When she speaks, it is with both grace and authority. She provides an amazing foundation for career growth and development. – Margaret LeJuste
John has earned the respect of hundreds of executives, and has been published nationally and internationally by The American Business Journals. He is currently a weekly blogger for Colorado’s premier business publication, ColoradoBiz Magazine and has been translated into 7 different languages.
The main reason you should trust the information John and Nicole give you is that it works. It has worked for many other people….just like you. We believe strongly it will work for you, as well.
Hundreds of your business colleagues already have put their trust into John and Nicole, and are overwhelmingly satisfied. John has helped executives from AT&T, PEPSICO, Coca Cola, Qwest, Lockheed Martin, FEMA, The United Nations, The United States Armed Forces, Merck-Medco, Stryker, Johnson & Johnson, Hickory Farms, Avaya, Boeing, Chase Manhattan, Coors, Eastman Kodak, EDS, Federal Express, First Data Corporation, HP, Information Handling Services, Koala Corporation, Medtronics, Hunter-Douglas, Gambro, Morton Thiokol, Microsoft, and many others. His experience helping executives isn’t just earthbound, either. I’ve even had the privilege of helping a rocket scientist from NASA.
Nicole graduated with her Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Phi Beta Kappa from the University of the Redlands in California, and with her Master’s Degree in Counseling Psychology from The University of Denver. In July of 2007, she was awarded Board Certification in Professional Counseling by the APA.
Nicole Heckers has provided training for and has worked with individuals from corporations and entities including Stryker, The City of Aurora, Chase Manhattan, New Horizons Computer Learning Centers, Medtronic, Prudential Financial, NetQuote, AMG Guaranty Trust, Qwest, FedEx, Hewlett-Packard, Agilent Technologies, Gates Corp., Starz! Encore Media, Gilead Science, Lowe’s, The City of Greenwood Village, Jeppesen Sanderson, Lockheed Martin, United States Army, Merck Medco, Maxtor Corporation, Swallow Hill Music and many others.She is the Denver Career Coach representative forCONCERN EAP, a nationally recognized employee assistance program, and also does corporate training for clients of the same organization.
No one can guarantee you a job, but what we can tell you is that this is some of the same material I give to our clients who pay thousands of dollars for our advice. It helps them now, and has helped them for many years. We are confident it will help you, as well.