Interview to Get That Job!
State of the art Interviewing Techniques with 1001+ Killer Questions. Paperback - 490 p
Looking for a comprehensive selection of interview questions AND answers?
Get Interview to Get That Job! You’ll learn interview theory and get the answers and strategies to over 1,000 interview questions.
Answered by America’s Employment Experts, John and Nicole Heckers.
How can you distinguish yourself when you finally get to that all important interview? PREPARATION.
Most interviewing guides only give you a small sampling of questions. This guide gives you over 1,000 questions, with how to answer them.
After a 5 year research project, compiling questions from every source including actual interviews of clients, John and Nicole Heckers have put together the most comprehensive interviewing guide on the market.
What types of questions are covered in the book?
The Four KILLER Questions:
- The commonly misunderstood weakness question
- The #1 KILLER Question asked today
General KILLER Questions
- Describe a “difficult” colleague.
- What would your enemies say about you?
Executive Interviewing Questions
- How long does it take you to make a decision?
- Tell me about a time when you have failed and how it impacted your company.
- Would my job be secure if you took this position?
- Learn how to handle aggressive questioning about your personal life and employment history.
- Learn how to get past these tricky questions gracefully… but without revealing too much.
- Learn the one deadly mistake almost everyone falls into, and what to do instead.
General Finance Questions
- Questions designed for management professionals to test general competency. NOT intended for in-depth financial interviews.
- Is there a customer to whom you would not sell?
- What is your sales process?
In the book you’ll learn:
- How to dress for the interview to impress, and some statistics that show surprising results for interviewing attire.
- How to answer written interviews.
- How to get past the screening interview.
- Why you need to be able to explain yourself to a ten year old.
- How to close the interview and get the offer.
- What questions you may and may not (and SHOULD and SHOULD NOT) ask the interviewer.
- How to follow up effectively and gracefully.
- How to handle multiple interviews.
- What never to do in an interview.
- Why you’re probably NOT a good interviewer, and how to become, not only good, but great!
In Interview to Get That Job, John and Nicole, with their usual blunt, down to earth style, tell you what employers expect, how to survive the “killer questions,” and how to interview successfully. The book includes over 1000 interview questions gleaned from interviewing books, Fortune 500 executives, mom and pop hiring authorities, H.R. professionals, and many other sources. The answers given have been “vetted” by our group of top executives to help you get past the tough questions and ace the most difficult of interviews. In today’s competitive employment market, you cannot afford to be unprepared for that all-important interview. Buy Interview to Get That Job today and begin your preparation for interviewing like a pro!
Add to Cart
$39.95 NOW ONLY $34.95